Hollis Holleman represents the third Holleman generation to serve South Mississippi’s legal needs. Hollis grew up hearing one legendary legal story after another about his grandfathers, Boyce Holleman and Brig. Gen. William “Slater” Hollis. Knowing both of his grandfathers were highly successful attorneys having both argued before the Supreme Court of the United States, Hollis felt adamantly focused on following in their footsteps from a very young age. He has maintained a passion for American jurisprudence ever since, and this passion has seen Hollis achieve consistently exceptional success in his young legal career.
His attention to detail and understanding of the law allowed him to score in the 93rd percentile among all United States examinees on the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam in March 2018. Four months later, Hollis once again proved his exceptional understanding of law by scoring in the 90th percentile in the country on the Multistate Bar Exam. Both exams are administered by the National Conference of Bar Examiners and must be taken by all prospective attorneys.
Hollis is the son of Dean and Laura Holleman of Gulfport. He is happily married to Lucy Jackson Holleman, formerly of Montgomery, Alabama.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Worker’s Compensation
- Municipal Law
- Education Law
- Domestic Relations and Divorce
- Child Custody
- Wills and Estates
- Mississippi Bar, 2018
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 2018
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2018
- J.D, 2018, University of Mississippi School of Law
- B.A., 2015, University of Mississippi
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
- Gulfport High School
- 2016 Clerkship, Dogan & Wilkinson
- 2017 Clerkship, Boyce Holleman & Associates