Patrick T. Guild is an associate attorney at Boyce Holleman & Associates. Patrick has been practicing with Boyce Holleman & Associates since 2011 and strives to follow the tradition of Boyce, Tim, and Dean Holleman in giving clients the exceptional legal service they deserve. Before he entered the legal profession, Patrick was a high school teacher and coach at St. John Catholic High School. He is married to Auburn Guild of Gulfport, Mississippi, who teaches 2nd grade at Anniston Elementary in Gulfport.
- Domestic relations and Divorce
- Divorce modification
- Child Custody
- All domestic matters
- Wills and Estates
- Criminal Law
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
*Proficient in Spanish
- Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2011
- J.D, 2010, University of Mississippi School of Law, Honors: Moot Court Board, 2008-10; ASB Attorney General 2009-10.
- B.A., 2004, University of Mississippi, International Studies and Spanish
Full Biography Coming Soon!